August 30, 2016 - EPA issues initial designations for certain areas in Georgia and Florida for the 2012 primary annual national ambient air quality standard for fine particle pollution.
- Interactive Map for Nonattainment Areas
- Tables Showing EPA Decisions
- Federal Register Designation Notice (PDF)(7 pp, 269 K, About PDF) - September 6, 2016
- Federal Register Correction Notice (PDF)(1 pg, 231 K, About PDF) - September 22, 2016
See other area designations for the 2012 Annual Fine Particle StandardYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Fact Sheet (PDF)(3 pp, 111 K)