This page contains the Final Approval Document for the Approval to Dispose of Less than 50 Parts Per Million Polychlorinated Biphenyl Remediation Waste Issued to Utility Solid Waste Activities Group (USWAG) Members. Previous approvals, response to comments and draft approvals are also below.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Final Approval Document for USWAG Members (PDF)(20 pp, 866 K, February 13, 2020)
- SUPERSEDED - Risk-Based Approvals to USWAG New Members April 2016 (PDF)(15 pp, 773 K, April 12, 2016)
- Draft Version of Risk-Based Approvals for USWAG New Members Issued for Public Comment (PDF)(13 pp, 493 K)
- SUPERSEDED - Final Approval Document for USWAG Members (PDF)(16 pp, 4 MB, June 10, 2014)
- Response to Public Comments on draft 761.61(c) Risk‐Based Disposal Approval for USWAG Members June 10, 2014 (PDF)(11 pp, 170 K)
- Draft Approval Issued for Public Comment for USWAG Approval (PDF)(15 pp, 1 MB, September 25, 2013)