The following are supporting documents in reference to the public notice for the proposed renewal of a polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) commercial storage approval for Drug & Laboratory Disposal, Inc., which is located at 331 Broad Street, Plainwell, Michigan.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Administrative Record Index for Drug & Laboratory Disposal, Inc. PCB Proposed Approval (PDF)(1 pg, 85 K)
- Drug & Laboratory Disposal, Inc.'s Application to Commercially Store PCB Waste (PDF)(44 pp, 9 MB)
- PCB Waste Storage Application Part II (PDF)(132 pp, 16 MB)
- PCB Waste Storage Application Part III (PDF)(64 pp, 21 MB)
- Estimated PCB Cost for Closure with Justification (PDF)(4 pp, 95 K)
- PCB Closure Plan (PDF)(29 pp, 438 K)