Commitments and Advantages of PESP Membership
We understand that PESP members include a variety of organizations—both for-profit and not-for-profit. Membership commitments are tailored to reflect this with commitment details for these two sectors outlined in the Member Handbook. PESP requires that its members make commitments in four areas:
- Creating an IPM strategy and institutionalizing IPM in the organization.
- Consider independently tracking progress to demonstrate measurable improvement.
- Demonstrating involvement in PESP activities and in the IPM community.
- Aligning communications with PESP's message of environmental stewardship.
- Maintaining a positive regulatory track record.
- Institutionalizing IPM in the organization.
- Creating IPM training and education programs compatible with PESP's message of environmental stewardship.
- Engaging in a public outreach program to promote IPM awareness.
New members enter the program at the Bronze level. This tiered structure allows members to choose their level of commitment to the program and rewards each member based on their commitment level and demonstrated results.
ALL Bronze advantages plus:
ALL Silver advantages plus: