Label Review Training: Module 4: Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review, Page 12
Section 3: How should I review for clarity?
- Proper organization can make pesticide labeling clear and approachable for the user.
- Do not use terms or phrases that the user could interpret as ambiguous.
- Do not use terms or phrases that the user will not readily understand.
- What sections of the Label Review Manual should you refer to for label organization instructions?
Chapter 3, Section VII; Chapter 11, Section IV.
- When a legal crop group name is used in the directions for use, what should follow it?
A list of all the specific commodities in that crop group.
- Where can you find more information about guidance on optional environmental hazard label language for certain non-restricted use pesticide products intended for outdoor residential use?
PR Notice 2008-1.