Label Review Training: Module 4: Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review, Page 24
Module 4 Quiz
- Which chapters of the Label Review Manual should label reviewers become most familiar with?
- The Label Review Manual does not...
- Pesticide registration notices...
- Which of the following is a resource label reviewers should consult to review for consistency with EPA policy?
- Which of the following words or phrases are ambiguous and can jeopardize enforceability when used on a pesticide label?
- How can label reviewers ensure the accuracy of directions for use?
- The following words are problematic when used in statements that are intended to be mandatory:
- Advisory statements...
Page 24 of 24