EPA Holds Online Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee Meeting in October
For Release: October 20, 2020
EPA’s Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) will hold an online public meeting of the Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee (PPDC) on Oct. 28-29, 2020.
Topics will include:
- Recent OPP registration activities, such as approving new products that could help with rodent control and prove helpful in preventing future wildfires in Western states;
- Science policy activities, such as measures to reduce animal testing;
- Conversations about the formation of four new PPDC workgroups: Pesticide Resistance Management, Farmworker and Clinician Training, Emerging Pathogens, and Emerging Technologies;
- OPP’s COVID-19 response activities, including testing the efficacy of disinfectants against SARS-CoV-2; and,
- OPP process improvements, such as IT modernization.
Please visit the PPDC webpage to see the agenda — which will include the link to register to attend the meeting — and the Federal Register notice.
To provide comments during the meeting or to request special accommodations, please contact Shannon Jewell at email@example.com or at (703)347-0109 by Oct. 23, 2020. You may also contact Ms. Jewell with questions about the PPDC.