This petition from the Center for Food Safety, dated July 10, 2017, requests the following of EPA:
- Revise pesticide registration regulations to take into account all pesticide ingredients (active, inert and adjuvant) and their effects on the environment.
- Revise pesticide registration regulations to require whole pesticide formulation and tank mixture testing to take into account synergistic effects.
- Revise pesticide registration regulations to require inert ingredients and whole pesticide formulations testing for chronic toxicological effects and degradation.
- Revise pesticide registration regulations to require Endangered Species Act (ESA) consultation on the effects of whole pesticide formulations and tank mixtures on threatened and endangered species.
- Comply with the above requirements in conducting statutorily mandated registration reviews of pesticides.