The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) community engagement in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Meeting Materials and Information
- Colorado PFAS Community Engagement Summary
- Printable Agenda (August 7, 2018)
- Combined Presentation (August 8, 2018)
- Federal Register Notice: Announcement of the Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Colorado Community Engagement
- Press Release: EPA To Hold PFAS Community Engagement in Colorado Springs (July 20, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA Gears Up for PFAS Community Engagement Event in Colorado Springs Next Week (August 3, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA Hears From Colorado Communities During First Day of the Colorado Springs PFAS Engagement (August 7, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA Wraps Up Colorado Springs PFAS Community Engagement (August 8, 2018)
The Colorado Community Engagement event included presentations from federal, state, and local organizations followed by a public listening session in the evening. It also consisted of a second day morning working session. Those that were unable to attend the Colorado Community Engagement had the opportunity to submit written comments in the public docket, found at http://www.regulations.gov Docket ID No. EPA-OW-2018-0270. The docket is now closed.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- CO PFAS Community Engagement Summary (PDF)(6 pp, 315 K, 11/21/2018)
- Federal Register Notice: Announcement of the Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Colorado Community Engagement (PDF)(4 pp, 135 K, July 20, 2018)
- Agenda_Community_Engagement_Colorado_Springs (PDF)(2 pp, 416 K, August 7, 2018)
- PFAS Colorado Community Engagement Presentations (PDF)(66 pp, 5 MB, August 8, 2018)