PFAS Community Engagement Fayetteville, NC
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) held a Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) community engagement in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Meeting Materials and Information
- NC PFAS Community Engagement Summary
- Final Agenda (August 10, 2018)
- Panel Presentations (PDF) (August 14, 2018)
- Federal Register Notice: Announcement of the Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) North Carolina Community Engagement (August 6, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA Announces PFAS Community Engagement Event in North Carolina (July 27, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA Gears Up for PFAS Community Engagement Event in Fayetteville Next Week (August 10, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA Hears from North Carolina Communities at Fayetteville Community Engagement Event (August 14, 2018)
The North Carolina Community Engagement event included presentations from federal, state, and local organizations followed by a public listening session starting at 3:00 pm EST. Those that were unable to attend the North Carolina Community Engagement had the opportunity to submit written comments in the public docket, found at http://www.regulations.gov Docket ID No. EPA-OW-2018-0270. The docket is now closed.