PFAS Community Engagement Leavenworth, KS
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) held a Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) community engagement in Leavenworth, Kansas.
Meeting Materials and Information
- Kansas PFAS Community Engagement Summary
- Leavenworth Presentations
- Press Release: EPA Wraps Up Community Engagement Event in Kansas
- Meeting Agenda
- Press Release: EPA Gears Up for Final PFAS Community Engagement Even in Leavenworth, Kansas Next Week (August 29, 2018)
- Federal Register Notice: Announcement of the Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Heartland Community Engagement (August 27, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA to Hold Final PFAS Community Engagement in Leavenworth, Kansas (August 17, 2018)
The Kansas Community Engagement event included a working session followed by a public listening session. Those that were unable to attend the Kansas Community Engagement had the opportunity to submit written comments in the public docket, found at http://www.regulations.gov Docket ID No. EPA-OW-2018-0270. The docket is now closed.