Federal Guidance Report No. 13: CD Supplement
Contact Us to order the April 2002 Interactive Viewer (in CD format) for Risk and Dose Coefficients.
The CD includes (PDF format, unless otherwise noted):
- Federal Guidance Report No. 11 (EPA 520-1-88-020).
- Federal Guidance Report No. 12 (EPA 402-R-93-001).
- Federal Guidance Report No. 13 (EPA 402-R-99-001).
- Estimating Radiogenic Cancer Risk (EPA 402-R-93-076) and Estimating Radiogenic Cancer Risks Addendum: Uncertainty Analysis (402-R-99-003).
- Federal Guidance Report No. 13 QA Report (ORNL).
- Federal Guidance Report No. 13 DATA Archive (ASCII Files).
- Archives of Federal Guidance Report No. 13 materials in following folders:
- DCAL: DCAL input files used in preparation of Federal Guidance Report No. 13.
- RISK: U.S. survival function, lifetime risk coefficients (LRC), cancer vs. organ mapping, age/gender usage data, lifetime risk per unit intake as a function of age for ingestion and intakes of the radionuclides.
- CANCER: U.S. age and gender specific cancer force of mortality files.
- DOSE: Age-specific absorbed dose rate (low & high LET) for each cancer site following a unit intake via ingestion and inhalation at the specified age.
- FGR-13PAK: FORTRAN source code and data files to access FGR-13 risk and dose coefficients from user programs.