This training module:
- Lists the conditions and requirements for a transfer facility
- Identifies transporter recordkeeping and manifesting requirements
- Identifies transporter requirements when exporting hazardous waste
- States the conditions under which a transporter is subject to generator regulations
- Cites the CFR section covering the transporter responsibilities for hazardous waste discharges
Access other training modules that provide overviews of other specific RCRA regulatory topics here.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Introduction to Transporters (PDF)(13 pp, 40 K, October 2001, EPA530-K-02-024I)