This training module:
- Provides a regulatory overview of the RCRA air emissions standards as they apply to hazardous waste facilities
- Explains the difference between the air emission standards in title 40 of the Code of Federal Regulations in part 264 and 265, subparts AA, BB
- Summarizes the requirements of each of these subparts
- Identifies the types of units subject to these requirements as well as specific exemptions
Access other training modules that provide overviews of other specific RCRA regulatory topics here.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- RCRA Training Module: Air Emission Standards (PDF)(19 pp, 49 K, October 2001, EPA530-K-02-003I)