State Authorization Rule Checklists 203 through 205 for Hazardous Waste Rulemakings Published Between July 2003 and June 2004
RCRA XIV - State Program Advisory (SPA) 25
EPA develops checklists for state officials to use when seeking authorization to implement certain hazardous waste rules in their state. Each checklist outlines specific changes to the federal regulations made by one or more related final rules published in the Federal Register (FR). Below are summaries, checklists and FR notices for each rule.
Rule Checklist 203 - Hazardous Waste Management System; Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste; Recycled Used Oil Management Standards
Rule Checklist 204 - National Environmental Performance Track Program
- Performance Track was terminated by EPA on May 14, 2009 (74 FR 22741).
- Summary of Rule Checklist 204
- Checklist 204(7 pp, 92 K)
- FR notice from April 22, 2004
- FR notice from October 25, 2004