EPA developed a summary of rule checklist 225 covering the Removal of Saccharin and Its Salts from the Lists of Hazardous Constituents rulemaking published on December 17, 2010. The purpose of this summary is to provide:
- Background on the rule,
- Information about state authorization and the rule,
- Program description guidance,
- Incorporation by reference guidance, and
- Attorney General certification guidance.
- Revision Checklist 225 Summary: State Program Advisory (SPA) 32 (PDF)(1 pg, 8 K, December 17, 2010)