EPA developed a summary of rule checklist 230 covering the Conditional Exclusion for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Streams in Geologic Sequestration Activities rulemaking published on January 3, 2014. The purpose of this summary is to provide:
- Background on the rule,
- Information about state authorization and the rule,
- Program description guidance,
- Incorporation by reference guidance, and
- Attorney General certification guidance.
- Revision Checklist 230 Summary: State Program Advisory (SPA) 34 (PDF)(1 pg, 9 K, January 3, 2014)