EPA developed a summary of rule checklist 235 covering the Disposal of Coal Combustion Residuals from Electric Utilities rulemaking published on April 17, 2015. The purpose of this summary is to provide:
- Background on the rule,
- Information about state authorization and the rule,
- Program description guidance,
- Incorporation by reference guidance, and
- Attorney General certification guidance.
- Revision Checklist 235 Summary (Draft): State Program Advisory (SPA) 35 (PDF)(1 pg, 9 K, April 17, 2015)