SBAR Panel: Control of Emissions of Air Pollution from New Compression-Ignition and Spark-Ignition Recreational Marine Engines
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/07/1999
- Completion Date: 08/25/1999
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 08/25/1999
- Panel Report: Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel On Emissions Standards for New Compression-ignition and Spark-ignition Recreational Marine Engines, August 25, 1999
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule was withdrawn; no Small Entity Compliance Guide provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Control of Emissions of Air Pollution from New Compression-Ignition and Spark-Ignition Recreational Marine Engines
- Publication Date for Final Rule: Withdrawn on 02/15/2001.
More information about this topic: