SBAR Panel: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Construction and Development Industry
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 07/16/2001
- Completion Date: 10/12/2001
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Christine Todd Whitman, 10/12/2001
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Effluent Limitation Guidelines and Standardsfor the Construction and Development Industry, October 12, 2001
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule was withdrawn; no Small Entity Compliance Guide provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Construction and Development Industry
- RIN: 2040-AD42
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-02-06; Regs.gov ID: Docket No.: EPA-HQ-OW-2002-0030
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 06/24/2002. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: Withdrawn.
More information about this rule: Construction and Development Effluent Guidelines