SBAR Panel: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Metal Products and Machinery Category, Phases 1 and 2
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 12/08/1999
- Completion Date: 03/03/2000
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 03/03/2000
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for the Metal Products and Machinery Industry, March 3, 2000
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Metal Products and Machinery Category, Phases 1 and 2
- RIN: 2040-AB79
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-99-23; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2002-0033
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 01/03/2001. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 05/13/2003. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: Metal Products and Machinery Effluent Guidelines