SBAR Panel: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Transportation Equipment Cleaning Category
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 07/16/1997
- Completion Date: 09/23/1997
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 09/23/1997
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for the Transportation Equipment Cleaning Industry September 23, 1997
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Transportation Equipment Cleaning Category
- RIN: 2040-AB98
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-97-25; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2004-0011
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 06/25/1998. Access the NPRM from the Government Printing Office.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 08/14/2000. Access the final rule from the Government Printing Office.
More information about this rule: Transportation Equipment Cleaning Effluent Guidelines