SBAR Panel: Heavy-Duty Engine Emission Standards and Diesel Fuel Sulfur Control Requirements
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 11/12/1999
- Completion Date: 03/24/2000
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 03/24/2000
- Panel Report: Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on Control of Air Pollution from New Motor Vehicle Engines: Heavy-Duty Engine Standards and Diesel Fuel Sulfur Control Requirements, March 24, 2000
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Small Entity Compliance Guide for "Control of Air Pollution from New Motor Vehicles: Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles Standards and Highway Diesel Fuel Sulfur Control Requirements," September 2005
About the Rule
- Title: Heavy-Duty Engine Emission Standards and Diesel Fuel Sulfur Control Requirements
- RIN: 2060-AI69
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-96-40; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2001-0013
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 06/02/2000. Access the NPRM from the Government Printing Office (GPO).
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 01/18/2001. Access the final rule from GPO.
More information about this rule: