SBAR Panel: Lead-Based Paint Activities; Training and Certification for Renovation and Remodeling Section 402(c)(3)
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 11/23/1999
- Completion Date: 03/03/2000
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 03/03/2000
- Panel Report: Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on The Lead-based Paint; Certification and Training; Renovation and Remodeling Requirements, March 3, 2000
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Small Entity Compliance Guide to Renovate Right: EPA's Lead-Based Paint Renovation, Repair, and Painting Program, September 2011
About the Rule
- Title: Lead-Based Paint Activities; Training and Certification for Renovation and Remodeling Section 402(c)(3)
- RIN: 2070-AC83
- Docket No.: EPA-HQ-OPPT-2005-0049
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 01/10/2006. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 04/22/2008. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: Lead-Based Paint Renovation and Remodeling Section 402