SBAR Panel: Minimizing Adverse Environmental Impact from Cooling Water Intake Structures at Existing Facilities Under Section 316(b) of the Clean Water Act, Phase 3
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 02/27/2004
- Completion Date: 04/27/2004
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Michael O. Leavitt, 04/27/2004
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Section 316(b) Phase III Facilities, April 27, 2004
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Minimizing Adverse Environmental Impact from Cooling Water Intake Structures at Existing Facilities Under Section 316(b) of the Clean Water Act, Phase 3
- RIN: 2040-AD70
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: OW-2004-0002; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2004-0002
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 11/24/2004. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 06/16/2006. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: Cooling Water Intake Structures, CWA Section 316(b)