SBAR Panel: National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP): Reinforced Plastic Composites Production
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 04/06/2000
- Completion Date: 06/02/2000
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 06/02/2000
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule Reinforced Plastics Composites Maximum Achievable Control Technology Standard, June 2, 2000
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Compliance Guide for Small Businesses to the Reinforced Plastic Composites Production NESHAP, September 2005
About the Rule
- Title: NESHAP: Reinforced Plastic Composites Production
- RIN: 2060-AE79
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-94-52; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2003-0003
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 08/02/2001. Access the NPRM from the Government Printing Office.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 04/21/2003. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: