SBAR Panel: National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Filter Backwash Recycling Rule
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 08/21/1998
- Completion Date: 10/19/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 10/19/1998
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule: Filter Backwash Recycling, October 19, 1998
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Filter Backwash Recycling Rule
- RIN: 2040-AD17
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-99-10; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2002-0008
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 04/10/2000. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 06/08/2001. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.