SBAR Panel: Tier II Light-Duty Vehicle and Light-Duty Truck Emission Standards and Gasoline Sulfur Standards
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 08/27/1998
- Completion Date: 10/26/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 10/26/1998
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Tier 2 Light-Duty Vehicle and Light-Duty Truck Emission Standards, Heavy-Duty Gasoline Engine Standards, and Gasoline Sulfur Standards, October 26, 1998
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Small Entity Compliance Guide for the Tier2/Gasoline Sulfur Final Rule, April 2003
About the Rule
- Title: Tier II Light-Duty Vehicle and Light-Duty Truck Emission Standards and Gasoline Sulfur Standards
- RIN: 2060-AI23
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-97-10; Regulations.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2006-0160
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 05/13/1999. Access the NPRM on govinfo.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 02/10/2000. Access the final rule on govinfo.gov.
More information about this rule: