Region 9 Emergency Info
Information for EPA's Region 9 Staff
Pursuant to the recommendations of local health departments and government authorities, most Region 9 employees are teleworking and may visit EPA facilities by prior arrangement while observing health and safety precautions. Bay Area and Honolulu facilities are also open to visitors by similar prior arrangement.
Please continue to monitor your EPA email for any related information regarding this evolving situation. Additional information will also be sent via the agency's Mass Alert and Notification System (MANS) as warranted.
Health Advisories and Transit Information
The following links exit the site Exit
- California COVID Information and Guidance
- San Francisco City and County Department of Public Health
- Contra Costa County Health Services
- City of Los Angeles
- San Diego County
- Oahu/Hawaii COVID Information and Guidance
- City and County of Honolulu
- CDC: How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask
- Transit Info: Bay Area
- Transit Info: SoCal