Biotechnology and Emerging Technologies Seminar
In November 2018, EPA hosted a half-day seminar to discuss biotechnology and emerging technologies related to pesticides.
Recordings of the half-day seminar may be accessed using the following links.
The following links exit the site Exit
- What is Biotechnology?
- Emerging Technologies Pesticides
- FIFRA and FFDCA for all Pesticides
- EPA’s Role within the Government
- Oversight of Emerging Technology Pesticides
- Risk Considerations for Pesticide Products of Biotechnology
- Corn Rootworm-Protected Bt Corn - Case Study
- Future Products
To request copies of the presentation slides, send an email to BPPDquestions@epa.gov.