Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Control of Emissions From Nonroad Large Spark-Ignition Engines, Recreational Engines (Marine and Land-Based), and Highway Motorcycles
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is publishing an Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking concerning emissions from new nonroad vehicles and engines that are currently unregulated, and highway motorcycles.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (PDF)(33 pp, 370 K, published December 7, 2000)
- Summary and Analysis of Comments (PDF)(14 pp, 59 K, EPA-420-R-00-022, November 17, 2000)
- Emission Standards for New Nonroad Engines and Highway Motorcycles (PDF) (5 pp, 15 K, EPA-420-F-00-046, published November 2000)
- Final Finding: Control of Emissions From New Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines Rated Above 19 Kilowatts and New Land-Based Recreational Spark-Ignition Engines (PDF)(8 pp, 329 K, published December 2000)
- Memorandum: Updated Emission Modeling for Large SI Engines (PDF)(10 pp, 82 K, EPA-420-F-00-049, published November 10, 2000)
- Memorandum: Emission Data and Procedures for Large SI Engines (PDF)(21 pp, 119 K, EPA-420-F-00-050, published January 2, 2001)