Proposed Rule for Control of Emissions From Spark-Ignition Marine Vessels and Highway Motorcycles
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
The following is the proposed rule and related materials for Control of Emissions From Spark-Ignition Marine Vessels and Highway Motorcycles.
- Proposed Rule (PDF)(67 pp, 494 K, published August 14, 2002)
- Draft Regulatory Support Document (PDF)(185 pp, 922 K, EPA-420-D-02-003, published July 2002)
- Fact Sheet: Proposed Emission Standards for New Highway Motorcycles and Recreational Boats (PDF)(5 pp, 18 K, EPA-420-F-02-007, published July 2002)
- Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel - Control of Emissions from Nonroad Large Spark Ignition Engines, Recreational Engines (Marine and Land-based), and Highway Motorcycles (PDF)(60 pp, 204 K, EPA-420-R-01-049, published September 2001)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Proposed Emission Standards for Highway Motorcycles (PDF)(5 pp, 16 K, EPA-420-F-02-010, published July 2002)