Proposed Rule for Control of Emissions From Spark-Ignition Marine Vessels and Highway Motorcycles
The following is the proposed rule and related materials for Control of Emissions From Spark-Ignition Marine Vessels and Highway Motorcycles.
- Proposed Rule (PDF)(67 pp, 494 K, published August 14, 2002)
- Draft Regulatory Support Document (PDF)(185 pp, 922 K, EPA-420-D-02-003, published July 2002)
- Fact Sheet: Proposed Emission Standards for New Highway Motorcycles and Recreational Boats (PDF)(5 pp, 18 K, EPA-420-F-02-007, published July 2002)
- Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel - Control of Emissions from Nonroad Large Spark Ignition Engines, Recreational Engines (Marine and Land-based), and Highway Motorcycles (PDF)(60 pp, 204 K, EPA-420-R-01-049, published September 2001)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Proposed Emission Standards for Highway Motorcycles (PDF)(5 pp, 16 K, EPA-420-F-02-010, published July 2002)