- By June 1, 2015, the agency will propose volume requirements for 2015;
- By November 30, 2015, EPA will finalize volume requirements for 2014 and 2015 and resolve a pending waiver petition for 2014.
Outside the scope of the consent decree, EPA also committed to:
- Propose the RFS volume requirements for 2016 by June 1, 2015 and finalize them by November 30, 2015;
- Propose and finalize the RFS biomass-based diesel volume requirement for 2017 on the same schedule; and
- Re-propose volume requirements for 2014, by June 1, that reflect the volumes of renewable fuel that were actually used in 2014.