The document below provides the following information (to the extent that such information is not subject to a confidential business information (CBI) claim) on pre-manufacture notices (PMNs), Significant New Use Notices (SNUNs), Microbial Commercial Activity Notices (MCANs), and Test Market Exemption Applications (TMEAs) received by EPA from June 2019 - October 2020:
- the EPA case number assigned to the notice that indicates whether the submission is an initial submission or an amendment;
- notation of which version was received;
- the date the notice was received by EPA;
- the submitting manufacturer (i.e., domestic producer or importer);
- the potential uses identified by the manufacturer in the notice; and
- the chemical substance identity.
This list does not contain confidential business information (CBI).You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- PDF Version of PMN/SNUN/MCAN/TMEA Submissions Received under TSCA (PDF)(80 pp, 624 K, October, 2020)