Tips for Hiring a Rodent Control Professional
If you have a rat or mouse infestation problem and are uncomfortable dealing with it by yourself, you may wish to hire a rodent control professional.
- Choose a pest control company carefully. Ask to see the company’s license. If you have concerns, call your state pesticide regulatory agency. Exit
- EPA’s Citizen’s Guide to Pest Control and Pesticide Safety offers tips on how to choose a pest control company.
- For additional assistance and tips on locating and hiring a pest control professional in your area, contact:
- The National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC): Call 1-800-858-7378, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Exit
- The National Pest Management Association (NPMA): Call (703) 352-6762, send an e-mail to email@example.com.