Monitoring Data and Map in the San Juan Watershed
On this page:
- Sampling Data Results: Links to available monitoring data from EPA sampling events in the watershed.
- Map of monitoring locations: An interactive map of sediment and surface water sampling results by location in the San Juan River watershed.
NOTE: some of the downloads on this page are large and may work better on a desktop computer.
Below are links for data from each monitoring event conducted in the watershed for which results are currently available. Data are provided in .csv file format from EPA’s Water Quality Portal. Data from subsequent monitoring events will be added as the data become available.
- 10/2/2018 - 10/8/2018: Storm Sampling - 2018 (.csv 276K)
- 11/5/2018 - 11/15/2018: Routine Sampling - Fall 2018 (.csv 1.9MB)
- 3/5/2019 - 3/9/2019: Routine Sampling - Winter 2019 (.csv 1.7MB)
- 5/12/2019 - 5/17/2019: Routine Sampling (Rising Limb) - Spring 2019 (.csv 2.0MB)
- 6/4/2019 - 6/7/2019: Routine Sampling (Peak Runoff) - Summer 2019 (.csv 1.7MB)
- 10/2/2019 - 10/9/2019: Routine Sampling - Fall 2019 (.cvs 1.6MB)
- 2/24/20 – 3/2/20: Routine Sampling – Winter 2020 (.csv 1.5MB)
To view the locations of the 39 monitoring sites across the watershed, select the “Long-Term Monitoring Sites” layer. To view available monitoring results, select a site and follow the links provided in the dialog box. Data downloads include all data currently available in EPA’s Water Quality Portal. Read a summary of which sites were sampled during each sampling event, or download images of monitoring locations and sampling activities (PDF, 109 MB).Exit