9th Conference on Air Quality Modeling
On September 25, 2008, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced the Ninth Conference on Air Quality Modeling. The modeling conference, mandated by Section 320 of the Clean Air Act, was held on the EPA RTP, NC Campus from October 9th through October 10th, 2008. The purpose of the conference was to provide an overview of the latest features of the agency’s preferred air quality models and to provide a forum for public review and comment on how the agency determines and applies air quality models in the future.
Disclaimer: The material provided below were presented during the proceedings of the Ninth Conference on Air Quality Modeling. The information contained in some of these presentations may not reflect U.S. EPA policy and should not be considered as an official endorsement of the Agency. The presentations given on Friday afternoon, October 10, 2008 during the Public Presentation Session were public comments being presented to the Agency for consideration.
- Federal Register Notice for the Ninth Conference on Air Quality Models (PDF)(2 pp, 51 K, 10-09-2008)
- Ninth Modeling Conference Docket (ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2008-0604)
- Final Agenda (PDF)(4 pp, 17 K, 10-09-2008
- Presentations (PDF)(2 pp, 223 K, 10-09-2008)
- Ninth Modeling Conference - Day 1 Transcripts (PDF)(450 pp, 676 K, 10-09-2008)
- Ninth Modeling Conference - Day 2 Transcripts (PDF)(317 pp, 448 K, 10-10-2008)
Conference Review Material:
- A full archive of review materials for the Ninth Conference on Air Quality Modeling can be found at:
Please direct any additional questions concerning the Ninth Conference on Air Quality Modeling to Mr. George Bridgers, email: Bridgers.George@epa.gov.