Environmental Information for South Dakota
MyEnvironment provides local environmental data related to air, water, energy, air pollutants and others.
- Real-time information about today's air quality forecast in South Dakota on AirNow.gov
- MyEnvironment Air Quality Index for South Dakota
- MyClimate for South Dakota
MyClimate shows greenhouse gas emissions by sector, and other kinds of climate data, for South Dakota.
- Approved State Implementation Plans (SIPs) in Region 8
- Status of SIP Infrastructure Requirements for South Dakota
- Clean Air Act Permitting in Colorado
- Near-real-time radiation data from South Dakota monitors
- How's My Waterway? for South Dakota
- Drinking Water System Operations in Wyoming and on Tribal Lands in Region 8 (CO, MT, ND, SD, UT and WY)
- Underground Injection Control in Region 8
- Wastewater Permits (NPDES) in South Dakota
- Compliance Dashboards for South Dakota
See trends in environmental compliance and enforcement. The dashboards provide an easy-to-use summary of activities to answer questions like: which facilities are regulated, how many have been inspected or otherwise evaluated, and how many have alleged violations and have been subject to enforcement.
- Brownfields and Land Revitalization in Region 8
- RCRA Corrective Action in South Dakota
- Superfund Sites in South Dakota
- Most Recent Fact Sheet on the Management of Certain Toxic Chemicals in South Dakota ;from EPA's Toxic Release Inventory
- TRI Search
Use this search tool to identify industrial facilities that release chemicals into the air, water, and land in your community. Learn what chemicals these facilities release, how these facilities are reducing releases, and potential health impacts of these releases.