* State: District of Columbia
* Agency: DC Department of Energy and the Environment
* Regulation Type: Rule
* Rule #: 20 DCMR, Chapter 4
* Rule Title: Ambient Monitoring, Emergency Procedures, and Chemical Accident Prevention
* State Effective Date: 01/08/1010
* Final Federal Register Date: 05/28/2010
* Federal Register Citation #: 75 FR 29894
* Rescinded Date:
* Comments Historical information: 1. EPA has approved a SIP revision to this regulation, adding Section 403- General Conformity, which became effective on August 4, 2003.
2. The chapter title is revised, and Section 403 is removed from the SIP. The SIP effective date is July 27, 2010.
DC_20_dcmr_chapter_4.pdf (PDF)(3 pp, 18 K,
DC SIP, 20 DCMR, Chapter 4, Ambient Monitoring, Emergency Procedures and Chemial Accident Prevention