* Agency DE- Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
* Regulation Type Rule
* Rule # Regulation 1146
* Rule Title Electric Generating Unit (EGU) Multi-Pollutant Regulation
* State Effective Date 09/11/2008
* Final Federal Register Date 08/11/2010
* Federal Register Citation # 75 FR 48566
Rescinded Date 08/11/2010
Comments Historical information -
1. The SIP effective date is 9/29/08.
2. Regulatory provisions contained in Sections 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, and Table 6-1 pertaining to the control of mercury emissions are included for information purposes only and are not part of the approved Delaware SIP.
3. In Table 5-1 (Formerly Table II), the control period SO2 mass emissions limit for Edgemoor Unit 5 is revised from 2427 tons/year to 4600 tons/year. The SIP effective date is 4/15/10. state effective date 10/10/2009...fr notice dated 3-`6-2010 75 FR 12449
4. Administrative and non-substantive revisions to all SIP sections except 2.0 and 3.0. The State effective date is 9/11/2008, and theSIP effective date is 10/12/10 (75 FR 48566 dated 8/11/2010. The correct SIP-approved control period SO2 mass emissions limit for Edgemoor Unit 5 is 4600 tons/year.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.