EPA Region 4 is the agency responsible for the state implementation plan (SIP) development (including mobile sources related issues), designation activities for the national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS), transportation conformity activity, regional haze and general air quality planning for the States of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Links of Interest:
- EPA Approved Statutes and Regulations in the Kentucky SIP
- Approved Air Quality Implementation Plans in Region 4
- About SIPs
- Air Quality Implementation Plans
- Criteria Air Pollutants (NAAQS)
- Nonattainment Areas (Green Book)
Kentucky State Implementation Plan(SIP) Contact in the Southeastern US - Region 4: Ashten Bailey (404-562-9164)You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
401 KAR Chapter 61 - Existing Source Standards (PDF)(179 pp, 725 K,
Existing Source Standards Provisions of the Kentucky Air Pollution Control Regulations as of 10/01/17 - 401 KAR Chapter 61