* State: Maryland
* Agency: MD-Department of the Environment
* Regulation Type: Rule
* Rule #: COMAR 20.79.01.01 through .03
* Rule Title: Applications Concerning the Construction or Modification of Generating Stations and Overhead Transmission Lines - Filing Requirements
* State Effective Date: 12/28/2009
* Final Federal Register Date: 02/10/2012
* Federal Register Citation #: 77 FR 6963
* Rescinded Date:
1a. Chapter 20.79.01 (General); the State effective date is 12/28/09.
b. Chapter 20.79.02 (Administrative Provisions); the State effective dates are 2/10/97 and 11/8/04.
c. Chapter 20.79.03 (Details of Filing Requirements- Generating Stations); the State effective dates are 2/10/97 and 11/8/04.
2. The SIP effective date is 3/12/12. Crossed-out text is not part of the Maryland SIP.
MD SIP comar_79.01-.03.pdf (PDF)(10 pp, 618 K,
MD SIP COMAR 20.79.01.01 through .03 Applications Concerning the Construction or Modification of Generating stations and Overhead Transmission Lines