* State: Maryland
* Agency: MD-Department of the Environment
* Regulation Type: Rule
* Rule #: COMAR 26.11.04.02
* Rule Title: Ambient Air Quality Standards, Definitions, Reference Conditions, and Methods of Measurement
* State Effective Date: 09/17/2012
* Final Federal Register Date: 02/11/2013
* Federal Register Citation #: 78 FR 9593
1. Revisions to Sections .03, .04, .05, .07 & .08, including the establishment of the PM2.5 and 8-hour ozone AAQS (71 FR 34257). The SIP-effective date is 7/14/06.
2. Revision to COMAR 26.11.04.02, which incoporates by reference the NAAQS specified in 40 CFR Part 50 and the associated defnitions, reference conditions, and methods of measurement specified in 40 CFR Parts, 50, 51, 53, and 58; and simultaneous removal of COMAR 26.11.04.03 through .04.09. The SIP effective date is 4/12/13.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
md_ambient_air_quality_26_11_04_02 (PDF)(1 pg, 47 K,
COMAR, Maryland, 26.11.04.02