* Agency: MD-Department of the Environment
* Regulation Type: Rule
* Rule #: COMAR 26.11.01.10
* Rule Title: Maryland SIP, General Administrative Provisions, Continuous Opacity Monitoring Requirements
* State Effective Date: 02/15/2016
* Final Federal Register Date: 12/14/2018
* Federal Register Citation #: 83 FR 64282
1. Revision made for Revisions and Amendments to Regulations for Continuous Opacity Monitoring, Continuous Emissions Monitoring, and Quality Assurance Requirements for Continuous Opacity Monitors - 11/7/16 effective 12/7/16 81 FR 78048 this action added 26.11.01.11 different state effective dates represented in this notice...state effective 8/22/10.
2. State Effective Date: 07/20/2015, Final Federal Register Date: 03/28/2018, Federal Register Citation #: 83 FR 13192; (c)(106) Requirement to use TM 90-01 is removed. Exceptions: A(4), B(4), D(2)(c), and F. Adds new subsections (A)(5) and (F)
3. 2/15/2016 State Effective date, Federal Register 12/14/2018, 83 FR 64282, 1. Add new subsections A(6), B(5) and B(6). 2. Revise subsection B(3). 3. Remove subsection F. Previous approval 3/28/2018 (83 FR 13192).You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
Maryland SIP, Continuous Opacity Monitoring Requirements (PDF)(3 pp, 275 K)
Maryland SIP, Continuous Opacity Monitoring Requirements