* State: Maryland
* Agency: MD-Department of the Environment
* Regulation Type: Rule
* Rule # : COMAR 26.11.19.02
* Rule Title: Volatile Organic Compounds from Specific Processes - Applicability, Determining Compliance, Reporting and General Requirements
* State Effective Date: 03/05/2012
* Final Federal Register Date: 01/25/2013
* Federal Register Citation #: 78 FR 5290
* Rescinded Date :
* Comments : 1. A citation change with a State-effective date of 5/8/95 was approved as a SIP revision on 2/27/03.
2. Action to covert conditional approval of Regulation .02G to a full approval (74 FR 12556). The SIP effective date is 5/26/09.
3. Sections 26.11.19.02D, .02E, .02G, ans 02I are revised. The State effective date is 3/5/12, and the SIP effective date is 2/25/13 (78 FR 5290).
md_volatile_organic_comp_26_11_19_02_0 (PDF)(9 pp, 130 K,