Oklahoma OAC 252:100, Appendix F. Secondary Ambient Air Quality Standards, SIP effective September 3, 2019 (OKd27)
Oklahoma Administrative Code. Title 252. Department of Environmental Quality
Chapter 100. Air Pollution Control
APPENDIX F. SECONDARY AMBIENT AIR QUALITY STANDARDS, SIP effective September 3, 2019 (OKd27)
As adopted in Oklahoma Register September 1, 2016 (33 OkReg 1460) effective September 15, 2016.
Submitted to EPA February 14, 2017 (OK-58),
Regulations.gov document EPA-R06-OAR-2017-0145-0003 [OK028.03] page 746.
Approved by EPA August 1, 2019 (84 FR 37579) SIP effective September 3, 2019 (OKd27),
Regulations.gov dockekt EPA-R06-OAR-2017-0145 [OK028].
(Appendix F is cited in 252:100-3-3.)
|8-hr. max||0.070 ppm(3)|
|Rolling 3-month average||0.15
(1) PM10 and carbon monoxide have no secondary standard.
(2) Not to be exceeded more than once per year
(3) The standard is attained when the computed 3-year average of the annual 4th-highest daily maximum 8-hour
average does not exceed 0.070 ppm, as provided in 40 CFR 50.19.
(4) The standard is attained when the rolling 3-month maximum average does not exceed 0.15 ug/m3 more than once
during a 3-year period as provided in 40 CFR 50.16.
(5) The standard is attained when the annual arithmetic mean is equal to or less than the numerical standard as
determined by 40 CFR Part 50, Appendix N.
(6) Annual arithmetic mean