* State: Pennsylvania
* Agency: PA-Allegheny County Health Department
* Regulation Type: Rule
* Rule #: ACHD Article XXI, Part A, Regulation 2101.01 through 2101.14
* Rule Title: General
* State Effective Date: 09/25/13
* Final Federal Register Date: 04/08/20
* Federal Register Citation #: 85 FR 19668
1. Section 2101.05 becomes part of the applicable SIP, effective 9/29/2004. Sections 2101.02.b., 2101.07.c.2 and 2107.c.8. are not part of the applicable SIP. The following ambient air quality standards in Section 2101.10 are not part of the applicable SIP: PM10- County & Free silica portion; Pb (1-hr & 8-hr avg.); settled particulates, beryllium, sulfates, fluorides, and hydrogen sulfide)
2. Addition of the PM2.5 standards to Section 2101.10. the State effective date is 5/24/10, and the SIP effective date is 2/3/14. 79 FR 54 dated 1/2/14.
3. Revision to 2101.07 revising name to Allegheny County Health Department Bureau of Environmental Health. 82 FR 24860 Federally effective 7-31-17, state effective 6-19-15. c2 and c9 are not part of SIP
4. 85 FR 19668 - Change made to 2101.10 This action is only approving the ACHD incorporations of EPA NAAQS under 40 CFR part 50 cited under this section.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.