EPA Region 4 is the agency responsible for the state implementation plan (SIP) development (including mobile sources related issues), designation activities for the national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS), transportation conformity activity, regional haze and general air quality planning for the States of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Links of Interest:
- EPA Approved Regulations in the Tennessee SIP
- Approved Air Quality Implementation Plans in Region 4
- About SIPs
- Air Quality Implementation Plans
- Criteria Air Pollutants (NAAQS)
- Nonattainment Areas (Green Book)
Tennessee State Implementation Plan(SIP) Contact in the Southeastern US - Region 4: Andres Febres (404-562-8966)You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
Chapter 1200-3-2 - DEFINITIONS (PDF)(16 pp, 73 K,
Definitions of the Tennessee Air Pollution Control Regulations as of 10/01/17 - Chapter 1200-3-2