* State: West Virginia
* Agency: WV-Department of Environmental Protection
* Regulation Type: Rule
* Rule #: 45 CSR 14
* Rule Title: Permits for Construction and Major Modification of Major Stationary Sources of Air Pollution for the Prevention of Significant Deterioration
* State Effective Date: 06/01/2017
* Final Federal Register Date: 09/27/2018
* Federal Register Citation #: 83 FR 48716
* Rescinded Date:
* Comments: 1. Revised; the SIP-effective date is 12/4/06. Note: The following regulatory text of revised 45 CSR 14 is provided for information purposes only, and is not considered part of the SIP-approved rule: Sections 14-2.17; 14-2.40.i; 14-2.46.d.2 ; 14-2.46.g.4; 14-2.56; 14-3.4.e; 14-3.4.f, Sentence 2 ["For example . . ."; 14-3.6; 14-19.8 ["at a clean unit or" and "there is a reasonable possibility that"]; 14-22 (all); 14-23 (all); and 14-24 (all).
2. All sections are amended. The entire text of Regulation 45CSR14 is incorporated by reference (IBR'ed) into the West Virginia SIP. The SIP effective date is 6/27/11.
3. All sections are amended. The SIP effective date is 11/16/12. EPA is taking no action on the definition of “regulated NSR pollutant” found at 45CSR14 section 2.66 only as it relates to the requirement to include condensable emissions of particulate matter in that definition.
4. EPA is disapproving the definition of “regulated NSR pollutant” found at 45CSR14 section 2.66 only as it relates to the requirement to include condensable emissions of particulate matter in that definition. The SIP effective date is 6/10/13 (78 FR 27065).
5. 80 FR 36483 - conditional approval of 2 State SIP submittals of 7-1-14 and 6-6-12.
6. Revision 81 FR 53008 SIP effective 9/12/16.
7. 9/27/18 83 FR 48716 sip effective 10/29/18. State regulation effective 6/1/2017. Administrative changes
West Virginia SIP 45CSR14 (PDF)(46 pp, 27 MB)
West Virginia SIP 45CSR14