EPA Mid-Atlantic: Smart Sectors Program
In EPA's Mid-Atlantic Region, Smart Sectors is located in the Office of the Regional Administrator, where the sector leads engage with Regional leadership across the land, water, air, and chemical program offices, as well as with national program offices at EPA's headquarters.
At EPA Region 3, program leads for each sector will:
- Serve as ombudsmen within the Region across program offices
- Conduct educational site visits and host roundtables with Regional EPA leadership
- Analyze data and advise on forward-thinking options for environmental improvement
- Maintain meaningful, open dialogue with regional and national trade association partners and their environmental committees
- Develop regional reports, as needed, that profile the impact of each sector on the economy and the environment
EPA Region 3 (Mid-Atlantic) Smart Sectors
Cement and Concrete
On October 10, 2019, Smart Sectors launched in Region 3 with a focus on the cement and concrete sector at a roundtable event with the Regional Administrator speaking to the Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association and their environmental consultants.
News and Upcoming Events
Stay connected (below) and bookmark this page for updates on Smart Sectors news and events. If you have a roundtable, conference, or group interested in hosting an event focused on achieving better environmental outcomes, please let us know at the email address below.
For more information on the Region 3 Smart Sectors Program, please send an email with your name, affiliation, and sector(s) of interest to Andrew Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-814-2482 or Samantha Beers at email@example.com or 215-814-2627.